Baseball Scorecard Test

April 19, 2014
__________________ (__-__) at ____________________ (__-__)

_______ ______ Manager: _________

Toronto Blue Jays Manager: John Gibbons

Starting Pitchers:

_________ _________ ____ (__-__, ERA ____)

Toronto Blue Jays: _________(__-__, ERA ____)

From ________ – _________, ________, Canada

_________, ____ __, 2014

First Pitch: _:__ pm edt

Series Game _ of _

Toronto Season Game __ of 162

Umpires:

Home Plate – ___________

First Base – ___________

Second Base – ___________

Third Base – ___________

Game Notes

Line-ups, pitching stats via:

Play-by-Play: FAN590 Toronto, radio.

mh

Visitors
Your browser does not support the HTML5 canvas tag.
//

1. 

//

2. 

//

3. 

//

4. 

//

5. 

//

6. 

//

7. 

//

8. 

//

9. 

Per-Inning Totals
Runs
Hits
Errors
LOB
Visitor Bench
Catchers
Infielders
Outfielders
Home
//

1. 

//

2. 

//

3. 

//

4. 

//

5. 

//

6. 

//

7. 

//

8. 

//

9. 

Per-Inning Totals
Runs
Hits
Errors
LOB
Home Bench
Catchers
Infielders
Outfielders
1st
//

 

….

….

….

….
// ]

//

….

….

….

….
// ]

//

….

….

….

….
// ]

//

 

….

….

….

….
// ]

//

 

….

….

….

….
// ]

//

 

….

….

….

….
// ]

//

 

….

….

….

….
// ]

//

 

….

….

….

….
// ]

//

 

….

….

….

….
// ]

1st
0
0
0
0
Relief Pitchers
Starting Pitchers
1st
//

 

….

….

….

….
// ]

//

 

….

….

….

….
// ]

//

 

….

….

….

….
// ]

//

 

….

….

….

….
// ]

//

….

….

….

….
// ]

//

….

….

….

….
// ]

//

….

….

….

….
// ]

//

….

….

….

….
// ]

//

 

….

….

….

….
// ]

1st
0
0
0
0
Relief Pitchers
Starting Pitchers
Box Score
Visitor
Home
2nd
//

 

….

….

….

….
// ]

//

 

….

….

….

….
// ]

//

 

….

….

….

….
// ]

//

 

….

….

….

….
// ]

//

 

….

….

….

….
// ]

//

 

….

….

….

….
// ]

//

 

….

….

….

….
// ]

//

 

….

….

….

….
// ]

//

 

….

….

….

….
// ]

2nd
0
0
0
0
Visitor Pitching
Pitcher
2nd
//

 

….

….

….

….
// ]

//

 

….

….

….

….
// ]

//

 

….

….

….

….
// ]

//

 

….

….

….

….
// ]

//

 

….

….

….

….
// ]

//

 

….

….

….

….
// ]

//

 

….

….

….

….
// ]

//

 

….

….

….

….
// ]

//

 

….

….

….

….
// ]

2nd
0
0
0
0
Home Pitching
Pitcher
1st
2nd
3rd
3rd
//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

3rd
0
0
0
0
IP
H
R
ER
3rd
//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

3rd
0
0
0
0
IP
H
R
ER
4th
5th
6th
4th
//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

4th
0
0
0
0
BB
SO
HR
P/S
4th
//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

4th
0
0
0
0
BB
SO
HR
P/S
7th
8th
9th
5th
//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

5th
0
0
0
0
ERA
5th
//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

5th
0
0
0
0
ERA
Runs
Hits
6th
//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

6th
0
0
0
0
6th
//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

6th
0
0
0
0
Errors
LOB
7th
//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

7th
0
0
0
0
7th
//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

7th
0
0
0
0
8th
//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

8th
0
0
0
0
8th
//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

8th
0
0
0
0
9th
//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

9th
0
0
0
0
9th
//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

//

 

….

….

….

….
//

9th
0
0
0
0
Per-Inning Totals
0
0
0
0
Per-Inning Totals
0
0
0
0
Advertisements

html baseball scorecard test

May 4, 2013

 

Minima_II_v_3.6.01_-_STANDARD_SCORECARD.html

 

______________ (_-_) at ______________ (_-_)

Starting Pitchers:

__________: __________ (0-0)

__________: __________ (0-0)

From __________

__________, __________, __________

__________ , _____ __, 2013

First Pitch: _:__ pm est

Series Game _ of _

Season Game _ of 162

Umpires:

Game Notes

mh

Visitors
1. 

2. 

3. 

4. 

5. 

6. 

7. 

8. 

9. 

Per-Inning Totals
Runs
Hits
Errors
LOB
Visitor
Catchers
1.

2.

3.

Infielders
1.

2.

3.

4.

Outfielders
1.

2.

3.

4.

Home
1. 

2. 

3. 

4. 

5. 

6. 

7. 

8. 

9. 

Per-Inning Totals
Runs
Hits
Errors
LOB
Home
Catchers
1.

2.

3.

Infielders
1.

2.

3.

4.

Outfielders
1.

2.

3.

4.

1st

1st
0
0
0
0
Bench
Relievers
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

Starters
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

1st

1st
0
0
0
0
Bench
Relievers
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

Starters
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

2nd

2nd
0
0
0
0
Visitors
2nd

2nd
0
0
0
0
Home
3rd

3rd
0
0
0
0
Pitching
IP
H
R
3rd

3rd
0
0
0
0
Pitching
IP
H
R
4th

4th
0
0
0
0
Totals
ER
BB
K
4th

4th
0
0
0
0
Totals
ER
BB
K
5th

5th
0
0
0
0
HR
P/S
ERA
5th

5th
0
0
0
0
HR
P/S
ERA
6th

6th
0
0
0
0
6th

6th
0
0
0
0
7th

7th
0
0
0
0
7th

7th
0
0
0
0
8th

8th
0
0
0
0
8th

8th
0
0
0
0
9th

9th
0
0
0
0
9th

9th
0
0
0
0
10th

10th
0
0
0
0
10th

10th
0
0
0
0
11th

11th
0
0
0
0
11th

11th
0
0
0
0
Batting Totals
AB
AB
AB
AB
AB
AB
AB
AB
AB
Batting Totals
AB
AB
AB
AB
AB
AB
AB
AB
AB
R
R
R
R
R
R
R
R
R
R
R
R
R
R
R
R
R
R
H
H
H
H
H
H
H
H
H
H
H
H
H
H
H
H
H
H
RBI
RBI
RBI
RBI
RBI
RBI
RBI
RBI
RBI
RBI
RBI
RBI
RBI
RBI
RBI
RBI
RBI
RBI
BB
BB
BB
BB
BB
BB
BB
BB
BB
BB
BB
BB
BB
BB
BB
BB
BB
BB
SO
SO
SO
SO
SO
SO
SO
SO
SO
SO
SO
SO
SO
SO
SO
SO
SO
SO
BA
BA
BA
BA
BA
BA
BA
BA
BA
BA
BA
BA
BA
BA
BA
BA
BA
BA

 

Monday 26 March 2012 OccupyToronto GA minutes

March 27, 2012

minutes by Sakura Saunders

facilitating: Ben, co-facilitating/stack: Darcy (32 present, maybe about 40 at peak)

occupied native land

safe space

hand signals

announcements

george brown student. making a speech about occupy. wants feedback on what occupy means to people here. his speech will be persuasive speech in defence of occupy.

sonny: finance is having a meeting at 9pm tomorrow (Tuesday), OISE

michael: the camp has moved to Osgoode Hall. Around 13 people there (maybe more).

sonny: IWW is showing a film “Bitter Seeds” at OISE tomorrow about Monsanto suicides. 7pm

Laine: we have a proposal that we are bringing tonight. please listen now and save questions for later.

We are living at a time of a lot of pressing social justice issues. our process prioritizes the will of the few over the will of the group. there will be a GA once a week.

Proposal: that this Monday GA at Cloud Gardens be included as a decision-making GA.

action

90% decision-making

safe space agreement

people that break safe space agreement will not be allowed to participate

facilitators will be trained

proposals submitted at least 24 hours agreement

we would like to discuss reoccupation specifically

they will take questions but not amendments

michael says that we can make amendments but those amendments can be blocked.

ganga: if the GA only handles certain issues… isn’t that a committee?

response: no. that is not what it is. This GA would discuss many issues, but May Day and a reoccupation

amendments: move the GA to where the encampment

what is the facilitation training? is it paid for?

is the progressive stack for individuals (like quiet person who hasn’t spoken much) or groupings of people (i.e. men or women)

Laine: the location is not set in stone.

the facilitation training is never something that would be something that you have to pay for

the progressive stack would be both for individuals that didn’t

Clarification: this just a GA to allow people to participate that feel like they can’t participate with OT as it currently is working. This would allow those people

Sonni: this will be difficult to pass without amendments. Is this just for a short period of time?

Answer: this is just the start… it can change.

Michael: this is an omnibus proposal. it involves safety, decision-making, a bunch of stuff. It is also very detailed. and regarding safe-space, we already have a policy against violence, but other issues like “oppression” might be contested.

. this looks like a different group is forming.. so the only decision for this group here is that we would agree to not meet on Monday.

The only thing is that there would be decision about common resources. and of course if we are in the same physical space, one group could not make rules that apply to

Mao: this imposition is becoming normal. people that have not participated in Winter GAs come and try to change things when they want to. talk about oppression, your hand signals are oppressive. you expect people to abide by what you come up with. this is like the last time you came here and created a shit show. this should be discussed for days. I wanted you to know that and know that I block this proposal.

Ian: ladies and gentlemen, this is an excellent proposal to try something new. by letting this experiment to happen once a week, we can expand our tools. this is an attempt to modify a process that many of us feel does not work.

Grant: I’ve worked with many committees, a lot of what you are proposing makes a lot of sense. this is like any other business, we are presenting stuff to people that they want to accept and implement. we want a model where we can work together and get over this bullshit. it is just the approach that people don’t like. it is approached in a legalistic. just because someone has a choice of language that you don’t like, you shouldn’t be able to kick someone out. it should be 100% consensus to kick someone out.

Kevin: we are hung up on words here. because this space doesn’t allow decisions to be made, let’s go and make decisions over there. If you are interested.. you can come there and make decisions.. it is still plato… you can participate in that. It is just a new space that doesn’t exclude people. it isn’t at the expense of this one… this is for another space where people. the accusation that people aren’t really occupiers that haven’t come here, that is unfair to people that have suffered abuse. this is exciting. we can reoccupy.

person: if this is a GA under a different format, why is it referred to as a partnership? what if we disagree? how are we going to work together?

rob: I’m here because our process at the moment is flawed. I want to have a conversation for once at a GA.. sorry that we haven’t been here.

the argument that we haven’t been here is ridiculous, because we are here now and we want to be part of the movement. We will start to come if we have this new meeting.

Carla: this GA sounds more in line with what the roots of Occupy. I don’t know of a single occupy that runs on 100% consensus. This doesn’t feel like a safe space. I almost feel guilty coming here because other people are like “why would you join that which has hurt so many people.” No GA would have authority over the others. talking about partnership means that we would coordinate. I want there to be a new GA that feels more safe that other people might want to try out, where I would feel safer personally. We want this to be a happy process.

Jenny: that’s a lot of what I wanted to say. about the safe space agreement and addressing people that break it. My understanding is that there is a difference between how people would address a particular act and how people would address a pattern of behaviour. The intention is not to kick people out willy nilly. it is about communicating expectations of what is expected of a space. a more detailed explanation would need to be worked on. The intention of this is to create space.

Greg: this discussion has happened many times before, and we’ve always decided that we want things 90%. and we will do it. anyone that wants to propose changes… that can happen in the committee. I want to address the notion that if you don’t go to GAs you are not part of occupy. I don’t go

fred: we’ve been doing the consensus model over the winter time. We’ve come to the point that we know that you don’t need to make decisions to start committees to say get a projector. let’s say I’m doing stuff about water and someone else is doing gardening, they should work together. If you want to do something DO IT, you don’t have to go to the GA.

sakura: all people here are occupiers, that have put a lot into this movement and want to see it succeed. Also, the vast majority of people here want this change and don’t feel comfortable in the space that the normal GA has become. These people don’t want to go and do things as individuals, they want to be accountable to some structure based on 90% consensus. let’s let this move forward so that these occupiers can continue to participate in Occupy. I’m really encouraged to see this many people that want to give it a go.

george brown guy: we should view this as a living document. if we have a disagreement, that’s a discussion.

woman: this makes me sad. i want to point out that we are here. something amazing can happen when we are present. this feel divisive and premature. I think that the GA is crucial to occupy. If people are not coming, that is not cool. if you want things to change, you gotta show up. Occupy TO has excluded the camp, they are still there and are homeless occupiers… I really hope that we can move beyond that. I see a lot of exclusion. what are we going to say to a police, that they make me feel unsafe and they should leave? I don’t like that there will be a separate GA. you should bring it in like we have tonight.

Josh: I’m not going to comment about how I feel about the comment.. but my idea of what is occupy is that we didn’t ask for anyone’s permission when we came to the park. The decisions in GA are organic. if you like an idea, you follow it. all of these decisions are occupy”

Darcy: the goal of this proposal is to set expectations for how GAs will conduct themselves.

Thunder: quickly I want to reiterate that I agree with what Fred and Josh said, we don’t have propriety with the name Occupy TO. What should people decide in the GA? People can just do what they want. What is resistance… it doesn’t come from not being exposed to what is difficult. If you are afraid, people will have your back.

Nele: you said something like we are saying that “this space is unworkable”. It is wrong to say

and I have tried to come here and change things. Society imposes these ideas on us that we need to stay in bad situations and work with it. and I actually have tried to come back and change things.

there should be a social contract, people should be able to form a new group.

@Thunder: I study trauma and to a certain respect I agree with you. It is even more important that you learn to define your boundaries. I lived at the park

sylvia: I object to (the people that come to the GAs) being used as a stepping stone for this new process.

laine: I haven’t attended many GAs because the ones that I attended were really aggressive. And a lot of people haven’t felt safe here.

katie: we need to expose ourselves to stuff… but we also want to replicate the world that we want to see. we want to include people trying their best to operate in this space.

there has been regular disrespect between the people that regularly attend the GAs and a lot of the people here.

I think that your right that the new encampment has not been supported and it should be.

also, we didn’t ask for permission, we came to ask you to do this with us.

testament: the differences here are not going to be resolved. people need to split so that people can get stuff done.

michael: We should not call we should call it a different group.

grant: there are two distinct groups, the people with power and those without. is this new group about making a a space where new people can feel comfortable.

katie: this is not a new group.. it is a different model of GA. ONe that included

marel: one of the reason that people don’t connect with each other is because the website doesn’t have the right information. can we please get website people to start working

Damien: there is disrespect on all sides, even by the seasoned activists. I don’t want to be apart of just another left wing group.

Alice: I feel like we can do this for all GAs. There are 8 different proposals here. Monday GAs at Cloud Garden. I would want this to be at camp. People at the camp want GAs. I think that 100% is not flawed… but room should be made 90%. re: safe space, the freedom should also be there to disagree and get emotional. Also, people should be allowed back if the behaviour changes.. but if behaviour doesn’t change there should be censuring.

I would block the whole GA proposal process, but the rest is pretty good.

Marel: what if we decide completely opposite things? and why are there 4 GAs?

Jenny: to clarify: there are 4 decision-making GAs a week. The proposal about turning proposals in ahead of time…. the idea of making that at the GSU box came from the idea that some people aren’t online, and for those people, a physical location makes it more accessible.

I want to address why this proposal coming to the GA… but my idea is that I want to be accountable, I want to come together with a big group of people.

[about 30% of the people leave the room]

BEN/facilitator: temperature check on proposal:  18 agree/ 7 block

Test Post

November 8, 2011

I need at least one post here.

That is all.